Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Other Side of Fashion!

Welcome to weekend wear!

Nothing stellar about today's ensemble. I will tell you - no voting here!

In the pic are me and my sistas! Well, they are actually sisters to each other; to me they are my BFFs.
Me, Gretchen and Erika...Hi ladies!!

Hat - Athleta...purchased on-line. I think I needed one more item to get me free shipping, and this was it!

T-Shirt...courtesy of the 5K I ran in today.

Running Skort - Target C9 brand.

Running Shoes - Asics. I love them!

We went to the MN State Fair after the run, and I kept my sunglasses on for the rest of the day, so that I would not be recognized. What happens? Of course you need to see someone from work! No worries - they are probably thinking the same thing!

I am at home now, and the outfit has not changed. It is Sunday after all!

Laundry, relaxation, and reading blogs awaits!

Have a great day!

xo

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment