Saturday, March 20, 2010

I bought something!



No worries! Just wanted to make you panic - a little!

I bought a new camera last night. I will be going on vacation next week and spending time in Seattle with my boys, and really wanted a new camera to take with me. I am so excited!

This by no means implies that the Art Director has lot his job. I am not good at self-portraits, as evidenced by this picture. My son Alex calls this type of picture a "myspace photo". Everything is rather out of proportion, but I thought this was a fun picture of the Art Director and I!

I am also sharing a shot of the shoes I wore yesterday. These are from the Betseyville line...they are the little sister, less expensive line to the Betsey Johnson brand. Someone at work asked me if they were new...um, no! I got them 2 years ago on a trip to Nordstroms. They called out to me! I remember making the purchase. I did not wear them for about 2 weeks, thinking I would take them back. It was a total emotional purchase. They are not the most comfortable shoes in the world, but darn it, I get compliments when I wear them!

Today's goals are to get laundry done, figure out what I am taking on vacation, and finally make the spinach and lemon orzo soup I talked about last week. (Yes, that was last week, as in the last time that I posted anything on the blog. I know, bad blogger!) I will also be venturing to the mall, and the mecca of cosmetic stores - Sephora. I am out of my favorite hair goop, so it is a must! I will meander in and out of the clothing stores, if only to get inspiration on how to put outfits together.

Spring, like September back to school time, is a time when I really WANT to buy new clothes. It pains me to not do so! Target has a beautiful line out right now called Liberty of London. I encourage you to check it out. It has been blowing out of the stores; it is fun, flirty and fanciful! I tell you that not only because I work at le Target (french pronunciation please) but because the stuff is damned adorable. Don't believe me? Check this out! $29.99 people! I have seen this dress in person, and would have bought it...if only...sigh...

5 more months...I can do it!

Okay, off to the showers as I just got back from a run..and really am just procrastinating at the moment...maybe a snack first though!

Thanks for checking in!

xo

Kel


1 comment:

  1. Mmm, tempting me with Target clothes... I'm having a dilemma with summer clothes. Many of my summer clothes are a tad too big, seeing as how I was about 20lbs heavier last summer. But I don't want to buy too many new things because, well, I'm hoping to need some bigger clothes by the end of the summer! Trying not to jinx anything. I guess I'll know in a few weeks! Waiting is so hard!

    ReplyDelete