Thursday, February 4, 2010

Making New Friends


I am in Austin at a work conference. Sorry I have been absent!




This is the closest I can come to a outfit picture, as Ben is not with me. Thanks to my friend Tricia for being my stand in photographer!




I met an on-line friend today for lunch. Her name is Jamie, and she fits right in with her style!


She loves Silpada. I love Silpada. She was carrying the same purse that I also own. She loves big rockin' rings. Me too!




I was to pack pretty lightly for this trip - and not repeat any outfits - by having a couple of black dresses and different jackets/sweaters. You have seen this dress before. Check it out here. Holy crap my hair was short!


The jacket is quite a few years old - at least 3. It was a clearance item from Gap. I like the 3/4 length sleeves.


Okay, I had better get back to paying attention at this conference. I am glad you stopped by. I have missed you!


Thanks for checking in!


xo


Kel

2 comments:

  1. Kel I can't wait till there's a picture of you and me looking like old friends, like this one of you and Jamie. I'm so happy for both of you that you got to meet and enjoy some time together! Love the outfit, love Jamie's outfit, you are both just fabulous. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete