Thursday, November 12, 2009

Doing Much Better, Thanks for Asking!


I took control over the situation that caused me such grief yesterday. Thanks for your kind words!

On to today!

A repeat item! Not just one, but two!

You have seen this blouse before on a Casual Friday. For the story, click here.
The shoes are a repeat as well! Here is when you saw them last!

Now, remember my rules: I cannot repeat an ensemble. Individual pieces can certainly make a reappearance.

These pants are from J.Crew last winter. They are a wool pant, but fully lined so nothing itchy is going on! I have the same pair in beige; I had purchased the black ones in the store. Later, when the beige went on sale online, I scooped them up! They could probably be taken in a couple of inches; they are supposed to sit a little higher on the waist, which would make them just a little shorter. I have to be careful what shoes I wear with these pants. If I rock one of my platform shoes I look too much like Herman Munster. Not a good look!

The earrings are from...nope, can't remember. I loved the antique romantic look to them. They were purchased ...nope, can't remember that either :). I can tell you, however, when they were worn the first time - today! Yes, I guess I just never had the right outfit to pair them with. Today they just felt right.

Did you all notice I snuck a haircut in on you? I got it trimmed Tuesday evening. I announced it to my hairdresser - we are officially growing it out! Can't be sure where it will end, but not too long. I usually get it to shoulder length, and then decide to chop it all off!

Thanks for checking in! Please vote below.

Thanks again for helping me get my juju back!

xo

Kel

3 comments:

  1. What the heck temperature is it in MN where you can sashay around with no socks on?

    I love the shoes, the pants, and the earrings; I don't care for this top with these pants, though. Maybe if it were tucked in. I'm very glad you have your groove back - onward and upward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Karyn! I think it was in the 40's yesterday. We do have heat inside, however!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jewelry that looks antique, so of course I am in awe of those earings! I wish I wore more jewelry. Peter gets mad at me, because I barely wear my wedding ring around.

    This outfit ROCKS!

    I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! :o)

    ReplyDelete