Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Quiet Sunday

I don't have any pictures to share today! My Ben was headed out this morning long before I got out of bed...and there really has been nothing worth capturing in a photo!

Today was almost no makeup no shower Sunday. I started the day with a workout with Erika and Gretchen, then a trip to Goodwill. I will tell you about the Goodwill trip another day :). The workout was not a strenuous one; perhaps my cocktail or my dinner from last night was still kicking my fanny this morning. I just had no energy!

I bummed around the house for a while, and was quite tempted to take a nap. However, if I nap, I will have a problem getting to sleep tonight, then I will be tired tomorrow...it justs set up the whole vicious cycle. I decided, instead, to take a bike ride. 16 sweaty miles later, a shower really was necessary.

So, here I sit in a rather grayed formerly white tshirt that probably needs to go in the garbage. Goodwill should not even have to deal with this one! Comfy shorts complete what I hesitate to even call an ensemble! This is definitely a do not leave the house under any circumstance outfit!

Off to NM I go, to relog my dinner choice. I added some calories from that bike ride, so a change of dinner choices are in order!

Hope your Sunday was pleasant and quiet like mine. We all need these every once in a while, don't we?

See ya tomorrow!

xo

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment